How to Login to Online Banking
- Click the Log In button above.
- Enter your previous TCB Username and Password in the designated boxes.
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT CLIENTS: Enter your current TCB Username in the Username field. If you currently use a token in lieu of a password please enter your email address in the password field.
- You will receive a one-time-only secure access code to verify your identity.
- Select the method you would like to receive your code.
- Enter the six-digit code.
- You will be required to change your password.
- Must be at least 8 characters long.
- No more than 20 characters long.
- Must contain a minimum of 1 number.
- Must contain a minimum of 1 uppercase character.
- Review the User Agreement and click I Accept.
- If you are unable to access your account, please contact a Client Services representative at 877.614.7600, Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CDT.
For more detailed step-by-step instructions click here.
REMINDER: Activate your new b1BANK Debit Card before July 25.
- Follow the instructions on the front of the card to activate it.
- If you are unable to active your card, please call 877.614.7600 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 pm. for assistance.
- For more information see page 7 of our Welcome Guide.
If you did not receive your new b1BANK Debit Card, please visit one of the following locations to have a new debit card issued immediately.
- Pasadena: 4949 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena, TX 77505
- NASA: 1800 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058
- Rosenberg: 24701 Southwest Freeway, Suite 700, Rosenberg, TX 77471
- West University: 3636 Rice Boulevard, Suite 100, Houston, TX 77005