If you or your business have been affected by the Federal Government shutdown, please call us at 877.614.7600 and let us know how we can help you.
Open a flexible, no-risk CD that lets you take advantage of a higher rate if it becomes available.**
- Annual percentage yield rate starts out higher than most – and can even go up.
- Be confident that your money is growing faster.
- Earn competitive interest on an FDIC-insured deposit.
- Personal attention you won’t get from a mega-bank.
- Deposit amount unlimited. Minimum $1K deposit.***
Book a private consultation to learn more:
Choose your term to compare rates
*The comparison is limited to the largest US banks and does not include rates of other online banks. Rates for similar products offered at the selected banks with a minimum balance of at least $1,000 as stated on each bank’s website include Chase 1yr .02%, 2yr .35%, 5yr .60%; CITIBank 1yr .25%, 2yr .50%, 5yr .80%; Wells Fargo 1yr .10%, 2yr .45%, 5yr 1.14%; Bank of America 1yr .07%, 2yr .10%, 5yr .75%. Comparison banks’ rates as of June 13, 2018. **If rates change, a one-time rate increase is allowed at customer’s request. The rate will remain in effect until the date of CD maturity. ***Minimum $1,000 deposit. Rate may change after account opened. Penalties that may reduce CD earnings will apply to a withdrawal of principal prior to maturity. Rates as of 6/26/2018.